11 June 2021 (Friday): Chickpea burger, Yogurt Mint Sauce/Dip
All proceeds from this class go to ‘Oxygen For India’ a charity that is trying to provide oxygen concentrators to people in need in India.
Please enter the amount you would like to donate.
You can just watch the lesson. Or cook after getting the zoom class recording. Zoom class recording can be sent to all the registered participants. Feel free to ask the questions, after watching the video.
Choose a Currency (SGD or JPY). Note, we can only deliver ingredients within Singapore.
Only 2 left in stock
Chickpea Burger: Vegan Glutenfree Burger Patty!
These vegan burgers (patties) are very nutritious and are very high in protein and fiber. It leaves you satisfied for the day.
Yogurt Mint Cucumber Sauce/Dip:
Yogurt and mint sauce gives a cooling contrast to spicy dishes. Great for burgers,sandwiches,as salad dip or with Pita/Nan bread.
You have the option of ordering the spices.
Please contact me directly if you need ingredients. The cost will be $8
The spice kit will Include the following items and printed recipes. The following spices will be delivered by Singpost to your postbox. The delivery option is available only for Singapore residents. Please order 4 days before the cooking class so that the ingredients can be reached to you on time.
Special Spices Needed
You can make the chickpea burger without Indian spices. All the ingredients are available in supermarkets in Singapore or online. Chaat masala is not necessary you can use lemon juice instead.
- Dry Chickpeas (Included in a spice kit ) or You can buy canned chickpeas from a supermarket
- Cumin seed powder or whole cumin seeds
- Red Chili powder (optional)
- Chaat Masala (Optional)
- If you can’t attend the class at the above timing I can send you the recording of the class.
- Please free to contact me if you have questions after watching the video. Whatsapp or Line or via email [email protected]
How does the class work?
- Select a class option and register.
Only Class provides recipe and the online class.
Class with ingredients provides the recipe and the online class, and I will also post you all the dry ingredients ahead of the class. Please note delivery can take 3 working days.
- Ingredients Preparation:
- Prepare the ingredients needed before the class, according to the recipe.
- Prepare your device
- Please make sure that the device mic is working before the class
- The lesson will be conducted using Zoom. You do not need a Zoom account to participate, but it might be helpful. In the order summary you will get the Meeting ID and Password.
- Please join the class 10 mins before the start time above. Contact me if you have any difficulties.
- If possible, please set your account name as your full name in English.
- If you will be joining via your smartphone/tablet, please download the Zoom app.
- The meeting link will be available in your order details page.
- For more information, please refer to Zoom Support