11 May 2021(Tue): Lemonade,Pumpkin Curry, home made sprout’s salad(Gluten free,Vegan Menu!)
This lemonade is a perfect beverage for a hot summer day and is a must-have for picnics. Indian lemonade is the perfect beverage for a hot summer day.
Pumpkin Curry: Sweet and sour Pumpkin Curry:
This is a North Indian recipe from Uttar Pradesh. The sweetness of pumpkin and bitterness of fenugreek seed makes this curry a very delicious and unusual taste. Spicy, sweet, and sour taste all in one. Typically, this dish is served with puri/poori but you can have it with Nan, roti, or rice.
Sprout salad is a very colorful, refreshing, and healthy dish. Sprout is the stage between seed and plant Moong dal is a good source of protein and calcium. This salad is full of nutrients with vitamins and minerals. You can make sprouts from the whole beans, grains and seeds. It is the stage between seed and plant.
You have the option of ordering the spices.
Please register for the “Class with Ingredients” option.
The spice kit will Include the following items and printed recipes. The following spices will be delivered by Singpost to your postbox. The delivery option is available only for Singapore residents. Please order 5days before the cooking class so that the ingredients can be reached to you on time.
You need 6 basic spices and few more optional ingredients
- Cumin seed
- Fenugreek seeds(optional
- Fennel seeds(optional)
- Dry Red Chili(optional)
- Coriander powder
- Red Chili powder
- Garam masala
- Kasuri Methi ( Dry fenugreek leaves) optional
- Chaat Masala
- Cumin seed Powder
- Green whole moong beans
- Brown Moth Beans
Special Tools Required:
- Blender/ Hand Blender For making lemonade
How does the class work?
- Select a class option and register.
Only Class provides recipe and the online class.
Class with ingredients provides the recipe and the online class, and I will also post you all the dry ingredients ahead of the class. Please note delivery can take 3 working days.
- Ingredients Preparation:
- Prepare the ingredients needed before the class, according to the recipe.
- Prepare your device
- Please make sure that the device mic is working before the class
- The lesson will be conducted using Zoom. You do not need a Zoom account to participate, but it might be helpful. In the order summary you will get the Meeting ID and Password.
- Please join the class 10 mins before the start time above. Contact me if you have any difficulties.
- If possible, please set your account name as your full name in English.
- If you will be joining via your smartphone/tablet, please download the Zoom app.
- The meeting link will be available in your order details page.
- For more information, please refer to Zoom Support