12 April 2021 (Mon): Paneer/Chicken Tikka and Eggplant Curry
Chicken Tikka Paneer Tikka :
It is a super delicious and rich appetizer. Paneer (Indian cottage cheese and vegetables or Chicken. are marinated in aromatic spices and then grilled in the oven. You can use the same recipe to make tandoori chicken, fish, prawn etc.
In restaurants, it is grilled in a tandoor (or traditional clay oven).Vegan/Gletenfree recipe
Green Chutney- Coriander Mint Sauce:
Green chutney is a tangy and flavourful condiment made with coriander and mint leaves. Try this out with kebabs, tikka, Pakoras (tempura), Samosas, Chaat, sandwiches, wraps, and many more popular snacks. Vegan gluten-free recipe.
Baingan Shimla Mirch: Eggplant and Capsicum curry:
Eggplant and capsicum curry It’s easy to make and can be served with any bread or rice. This is vegan, gluten-free curry. I make it often for lunchbox.This curry can be served with rice or any Indian bread, or can be stuffed into sandwiches or wraps.
You have the option of ordering the spices.
Please register for the “Class with Ingredients” option.
The spice kit will Include the following items and printed recipes. The following spices will be delivered by Singpost to your postbox. The delivery option is available only for Singapore residents. Please order 5days before the cooking class so that the ingredients can be reached to you on time.
You need 6 basic spices and few more optional ingredients
- Cumin seed
- Mustard Seed
- Coriander powder
- Red Chili powder
- Garam masala
- Kasuri Methi(Dry fenugreek leaves) optional
- Ajwan seed (optional)
- Besan (Gram flour) or Cornflour
Special Tools Required:
- Blender/ Hand Blender For making Chutney
- Oven or grill pan or Non stick fry pan for paneer/chicken tikka
- Skewers or toothpick
How does the class work?
- Select a class option and register.
Only Class provides recipe and the online class.
Class with ingredients provides the recipe and the online class, and I will also post you all the dry ingredients ahead of the class. Please note delivery can take 3 working days.
- Ingredients Preparation:
- Prepare the ingredients needed before the class, according to the recipe.
- Prepare your device
- Please make sure that the device mic is working before the class
- The lesson will be conducted using Zoom. You do not need a Zoom account to participate, but it might be helpful. In the order summary you will get the Meeting ID and Password.
- Please join the class 10 mins before the start time above. Contact me if you have any difficulties.
- If possible, please set your account name as your full name in English.
- If you will be joining via your smartphone/tablet, please download the Zoom app.
- The meeting link will be available in your order details page.
- For more information, please refer to Zoom Support