2 July 2021 : Palak Paneer and Dal Tadka and Rice – Spinach and Cottage Cheese Curry, Dal Soup curry and Plain rice
You can just watch the lesson. Or cook after getting the zoom class recording. Zoom class recordings can be sent to all the registered participants. Feel free to ask the questions, after watching the video.
Choose a Currency (SGD or JPY). Note, we can only deliver ingredients within Singapore.
$22.00 – $32.00
Palak Paneer is one of the most popular Indian dishes, served in every North Indian restaurant. This is my completely new recipe, It is very easy and you will definitely love the taste. You can make it Vegan by replacing Paneer(Cottage cheese) with hard Tofu (Momen Tofu).
Indian recipes use several different dals (lentils). Toor dal/Arhar dal is a popular dish and made regularly in almost every household. I will teach you restaurant-style dal seasoning. This can be made using Toor dal, Moong dal, or masoor dal.
Plain Basmati Rice:
Basmati rice is long-grain, fragrant, nutty-tasting rice. India accounts for over 70% of the world’s basmati rice production. You can make Plain Basmati rice or any rice.
You can make both the curries with 5 basic spices and Garam masala.
You have the option of ordering the spices.
Please register for the “Class with Ingredients” option.
The spice kit will Include the following items and printed recipes. The following spices will be delivered by Singpost to your postbox. The delivery option is available only for Singapore residents. Please order 5days before the cooking class so that the ingredients can be reached to you on time.
Special Ingredients Required:
- Cumin seeds
- Mustard Seeds
- Coriander Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Chili powder
- Dry Red chili (optional)
- Cashew Nuts
- Bay Leaf
- Hing/Asafoetida (optional)
- Garam Masala or Shahi Paneer Masala
- Kasuri Methi/ Dry fenugreek leaves (optional)
- Lentils of your choice: Toor dal or Moong dal or Masoor Dal (Toor dal will be included in the spice kit)
- Basmati Rice or use Thai Jasmin rice or Japanese rice ( Basmati rice will be included in the spice kit)
Special Equipment Required:
- Blender or hand blender, (for Spinach curry)
- Pressure Cooker (optional) (For dal)
How does the class work?
- Select a class option and register.
Only Class provides recipe and the online class.
Class with ingredients provides the recipe and the online class, and I will also post you all the dry ingredients ahead of the class. Please note delivery can take 3 working days.
- Ingredients Preparation:
- Prepare the ingredients needed before the class, according to the recipe.
- Prepare your device
- Please make sure that the device mic is working before the class
- The lesson will be conducted using Zoom. You do not need a Zoom account to participate, but it might be helpful. In the order summary you will get the Meeting ID and Password.
- Please join the class 10 mins before the start time above. Contact me if you have any difficulties.
- If possible, please set your account name as your full name in English.
- If you will be joining via your smartphone/tablet, please download the Zoom app.
- The meeting link will be available in your order details page.
- For more information, please refer to Zoom Support