22 Dec 2020 Palak Paneer and Dal Tadka and Rice – Spinach and Cottage Cheese Curry, Dal Curry and Plain rice
22 Dec 2020(Tue)
Palak Paneer is one of the most popular Indian dishes, served in every North Indian restaurant. This is my completely new recipe, It is very easy and you will definitely love the taste. You can make it Vegan by replacing Paneer(Cottage cheese) with hard Tofu (Momen Tofu).
Indian recipes use several different dals (lentils). Toor dal/Arhar dal is a popular dish and made regularly in almost every household. I will teach you restaurant style dal seasoning. This can be made using Toor dal, Moong dal, or masoor dal.
Plain Basmati Rice:
Basmati rice is long-grain, fragrant, nutty-tasting rice. India accounts for over 70% of the world’s basmati rice production. You can make Plain Basmati rice or any rice.
Special Ingredients Required:
- Cumin seeds
- Mustard Seeds
- Coriander Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Chili powder
- Dry Red chili (optional)
- Cashew Nuts
- Bay Leaf
- Garam Masala or Shahi Paneer Masala
- Toor dal or Moong dal or Masoor Dal
- Basmati Rice
You can get most of the ingredients at an online store.
We can deliver the above-mentioned ingredients and printed recipes to your doorsteps. Please register for the “Class with Ingredients” option.
Delivery will take 3 working days and it will for 4 servings. But if you want more then please contact me at [email protected]
Special Equipment Required:
- Blender or hand blender,
- Pressure Cooker (optional)
How does the class work?
- Select a class option and register.
Only Class provides recipe and the online class.
Class with ingredients provides the recipe and the online class, and I will also post you all the dry ingredients ahead of the class. Please note delivery can take 3 working days.
- Ingredients Preparation:
- Prepare the ingredients needed before the class, according to the recipe.
- Prepare your device
- Please make sure that the device mic is working before the class
- The lesson will be conducted using Zoom. You do not need a Zoom account to participate, but it might be helpful. In the order summary you will get the Meeting ID and Password.
- Please join the class 10 mins before the start time above. Contact me if you have any difficulties.
- If possible, please set your account name as your full name in English.
- If you will be joining via your smartphone/tablet, please download the Zoom app.
- The meeting link will be available in your order details page.
- For more information, please refer to Zoom Support