23 June 2021(Wed)- Butter Chicken/ Butter Paneer, Mango Lassi and Cumin Rice
All proceeds from this class go to ‘Oxygen For India’ a charity that is trying to provide oxygen concentrators to people in need in India.
Please enter the amount you would like to donate.
If you can’t attend the zoom or can’t cook with me then I will send a zoom class recording and recipes to you. Feel free to ask the questions, after watching the video.
Choose a Currency (SGD or JPY). Note, we can only deliver ingredients within Singapore.
Only 1 left in stock
Butter Chicken/Butter Paneer
Let’s make the most popular Indian curry-Butter Chicken. This is a mild curry with creamy tomato sauce. Easy recipe.I will make curry with paneer as I am vegetarian but I will guide you through both versions.
Mangoes are in season, let’s make lassi with fresh mangoes or use mango pulp! The most popular drink in Indian restaurants. It is a refreshing, smooth, creamy yogurt drink.
Basmati rice is cultivated in North India and Pakistan. This high-grade rice is a must when you make Biryani. Let’s make the most simple of all flavored rice “Cumin (jeera) rice ” It is an excellent accompaniment with any type of dal or curry
You have the option of ordering the spices.
Please contact me directly if you need the spices [email protected]
The spice kit will cost$10
The spice kit will Include the following items and printed recipes. The following spices will be delivered by Singpost to your postbox. The delivery option is available only for Singapore residents. Please order 4 days before the cooking class so that the ingredients can be reached to you on time.
Special Ingredients needed:
- Basmati Rice
- Kasuri methi
- Cumin seeds
- Garam Masala or Shahi Paneer Masala or Kitchen King Masala
- Red chili powder
Optional Spices(Included in the spice kit)
- Black peppercorn
Anther Ingredient not included in the spice kit is Mango pulp
- Canned Mango Pulp or fresh mangoes or any other fruits like blueberries or strawberries
You can get most of the ingredients at the supermarkets in Singapore or at online stores.
- If you can’t attend the class at the above timing I can send you the recording of the class.
- Please free to contact me if you have questions after watching the video. Whatsapp or Line or via email [email protected]
Free cancellation is available. Please contact me.
How does the class work?
- Select a class option and register.
Only Class provides recipe and the online class.
Class with ingredients provides the recipe and the online class, and I will also post you all the dry ingredients ahead of the class. Please note delivery can take 3 working days.
- Ingredients Preparation:
- Prepare the ingredients needed before the class, according to the recipe.
- Prepare your device
- Please make sure that the device mic is working before the class
- The lesson will be conducted using Zoom. You do not need a Zoom account to participate, but it might be helpful. In the order summary you will get the Meeting ID and Password.
- Please join the class 10 mins before the start time above. Contact me if you have any difficulties.
- If possible, please set your account name as your full name in English.
- If you will be joining via your smartphone/tablet, please download the Zoom app.
- The meeting link will be available in your order details page.
- For more information, please refer to Zoom Support