27 January 2021: Pakora – Platter and Chai
Pakora/Pakoda/Bhajia is a fried snack made with chickpea flour (gram flour). It’s a gluten-free, vegan recipe. In this platter, we will make onion ring pakora, potato pakora, chili pakora. You can use shrimp, sweet potatoes, brinjal, spinach,banana,paneer. Be creative and enjoy pakora with chai.
In India, tea is a very popular beverage, It is normal to offer tea to guests instead of alcoholic drinks. Ginger has medicinal properties, relieving cough, and nasal congestion. You can add cardamom, cinnamon or lemongrass to this chai.
Special Ingredients Needed:
- Gram flour/Besan
- Rice flour
- Chili powder(Optional)
- Turmeric powder
- Cumin seed powder
- Chaat masala
- Indian tea or Any black tea bags
How does the class work?
- Select a class option and register.
Only Class provides recipe and the online class.
Class with ingredients provides the recipe and the online class, and I will also post you all the dry ingredients ahead of the class. Please note delivery can take 3 working days.
- Ingredients Preparation:
- Prepare the ingredients needed before the class, according to the recipe.
- Prepare your device
- Please make sure that the device mic is working before the class
- The lesson will be conducted using Zoom. You do not need a Zoom account to participate, but it might be helpful. In the order summary you will get the Meeting ID and Password.
- Please join the class 10 mins before the start time above. Contact me if you have any difficulties.
- If possible, please set your account name as your full name in English.
- If you will be joining via your smartphone/tablet, please download the Zoom app.
- The meeting link will be available in your order details page.
- For more information, please refer to Zoom Support