30 August 2021(Monday) : Chicken/Veg Biryani, Boondi Raita and Papad
You can just watch the lesson. Or cook after getting the zoom class recording. Zoom class recordings can be sent to all the registered participants. Feel free to ask the questions, after watching the video.
Choose a Currency (SGD or JPY). Note, we can only deliver ingredients within Singapore.
$22.00 – $34.00
Biryani is basmati rice cooked with a variety of spices and herbs. I will teach you an easy version of chicken biryani. Students will make chicken biryani and I will make veg Biryani. For this product, I am using veg biryani pictures.
Raita is a salad in yogurt. Boondi raita is a little different from regular raita, instead of salads; Boondi (snack) is added and seasoned with mild spices and salt. Boondi is a small round fried droplet made out of chickpea flour (gram flour /besan). Serve it with paratha, biryani, or any spicy rice dish.
Note: If you don’t get boondi use grated cucumber.
Papad is a crispy fried snack often eaten with rice dishes. You can get a large variety of different types of papads in Indian stores and making it is really easy – just deep fry/microwave/roast on an open flame and it’s ready!
If you don’t get Indian Papad use any chips!
You have the option of ordering the spices.
Please register for the “Class with Ingredients” option.
The spice kit will Include the following items and printed recipes. The following spices will be delivered by Singpost to your postbox. The delivery option is available only for Singapore residents. Please order 4 days before the cooking class so that the ingredients can be reached to you on time.
Special Ingredients Needed:
- Red chili powder
- caraway seeds/ Cumin seeds
- Garam Masala Or Biryani Masala
- Basmati Rice
- Chaat masala (optional)
- Boondi Snack
- Fried Onion
- Roasted cumin seed powder
You can get most of the ingredients at online stores or Indian stores in Singapore/Japan
Sample photos of the ingredients we will be delivering.
How does the class work?
- Select a class option and register.
Only Class provides recipe and the online class.
Class with ingredients provides the recipe and the online class, and I will also post you all the dry ingredients ahead of the class. Please note delivery can take 3 working days.
- Ingredients Preparation:
- Prepare the ingredients needed before the class, according to the recipe.
- Prepare your device
- Please make sure that the device mic is working before the class
- The lesson will be conducted using Zoom. You do not need a Zoom account to participate, but it might be helpful. In the order summary you will get the Meeting ID and Password.
- Please join the class 10 mins before the start time above. Contact me if you have any difficulties.
- If possible, please set your account name as your full name in English.
- If you will be joining via your smartphone/tablet, please download the Zoom app.
- The meeting link will be available in your order details page.
- For more information, please refer to Zoom Support