8 March 2021: Chicken Biryani,Cucumber/Boondi Raita and Papad
8th March 2021
Biryani is basmati rice cooked with a variety of spices and herbs. I will teach you an easy version of chicken biryani. Students will make chicken biryani and I will make veg Biryani. For this product, I am using veg biryani pictures.
Raita is a salad in yogurt. Boondi raita is a little different from regular raita, instead of salads; Boondi (snack) is added and seasoned with mild spices and salt. Boondi is a small round fried droplet made out of chickpea flour (gram flour /besan). Serve it with paratha, biryani, or any spicy rice dish.
Papad is a crispy fried snack often eaten with rice dishes. You can get a large variety of different types of papads in Indian stores and making it is really easy – just deep fry/microwave/roast on an open flame and it’s ready!
Special Ingredients Needed:
- Red chili powder
- caraway seeds/ Cumin seeds
- Garam Masala Or Biryani Masala
- Basmati Rice
- Chaat masala (optional)
- Boondi Snack
- Fried Onion
- Roasted cumin seed powder
You can get most of the ingredients at online stores or Indian stores.
We can deliver the above-mentioned ingredients and printed recipes to your doorsteps. Please register for the “Class with Ingredients” option.
Sample photo of the ingredients we will be delivering.
How does the class work?
- Select a class option and register.
Only Class provides recipe and the online class.
Class with ingredients provides the recipe and the online class, and I will also post you all the dry ingredients ahead of the class. Please note delivery can take 3 working days.
- Ingredients Preparation:
- Prepare the ingredients needed before the class, according to the recipe.
- Prepare your device
- Please make sure that the device mic is working before the class
- The lesson will be conducted using Zoom. You do not need a Zoom account to participate, but it might be helpful. In the order summary you will get the Meeting ID and Password.
- Please join the class 10 mins before the start time above. Contact me if you have any difficulties.
- If possible, please set your account name as your full name in English.
- If you will be joining via your smartphone/tablet, please download the Zoom app.
- The meeting link will be available in your order details page.
- For more information, please refer to Zoom Support